21 Haziran 2007 Perşembe

As I Rise From Dead - Cahit Zarifoğlu

Fog horns started to moan, offsprings
are there now - Love should move from its bed in frenzy
You should too, from your bed with a shooting star
Taking flames on your body
Grabbing arms of a bony young lover
You, at moments when blood cannot hang on to the vein
With your abdomen
Deceiving me to another eye clash
Find my introversive animals with your entreaties
I am grieved
Maybe despised with the world

Come forth and show up all of a sudden
Do not say it is flooded black and flows dark -
Your checking-my-body-out should be different
from THOSE...
THOSE WOMEN ready for love

When people are loveless, streets
are full of banks
Those girls get used to wetting my hands
with waters that are not heart

- so now to escape - even when we are always face to face-
- warm home alcoves
let the bridges still conceal
dark bodies

Everthing is for them - they are dandy
I suddenly await an angel with the old turkish tunes
Your making an elegant pocket watch
out of asia without chiseling
Your begging Asia Asia Asia
Suddenly I add to you my destiny and myself
Ready for love, hungry for love, and invited
I await an angel suddenly
Who rise on foot with Asia
Angels with tradition in their hands
Spears through which milk streams pass swiftly

...to be continued

Powered by Blogger